This website is operated by Gone Fishing Effects. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Gone Fishing Effects. Gone Fishing Effects offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Wix. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us either (as applicable): by delivery of the goods to you, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us.
It is our aim to keep all information on this website correct, however we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We reserve the right to make changes to the material on this website or to products and prices described in the site, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
If you have any suggestions or comments on how you think we could improve this page, please email us using the contact form at the bottom of this website.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Gone Fishing Effects Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
- By entering any competition with Gone Fishing Effects Ltd an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third parties.
- Winners will be chosen by Gone Fishing Effects Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Privacy & Safety
I’m a Privacy & Safety policy section. I’m a great place to inform your customers about how you use, store, and protect their personal information. Add details such as how you use third-party banking to verify payment, the way you collect data or when will you contact users after their purchase was completed successfully.
Your user’s privacy is of the highest importance to your business, so take the time to write an accurate and detailed policy. Use straightforward language to gain their trust and make sure they keep coming back to your site!
If you are interested in stocking any of our Gone Fishing Effects products, then get in touch.